- Regarding the new strain of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Notice regarding counseling for Foreigners （外国人相談窓口のお知らせ）
- Consultation about status of residence（在留相談について）
- Life Information News,Komaki（生活情報誌「こまき」）
- Recyclables and Garbage（ごみの分け方・出し方）
- Komaki Disaster Information E-Mail Delivery Service（小牧市防災情報メール配信サービス）
- Helpful Apps and Websites in the Event of Disaster (Cabinet Office) (災害時に便利なアプリとWEBサイト(内閣府))
- Please carry the emergency cards for foreigners! (外国人緊急カード)
- Inrerpretation Service for Calling Ambulance or in Case of Fire
- Komaki Junkai Bus (こまき巡回バス)
- Let's join a ward community association!（自治会のしおり）
- TO PARENTS WITH CHILDREN OF FOREIGN NATIONALITY（外国籍の子どもをもつ保護者の方へ）
- Komaki City Multicultural Symbiosis Promotion Plan (小牧市多文化共生推進プラン)
- Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Response Guidebook
What is the Coronavirus?
The new strain of Coronavirus (COVID-19), first discovered in China in December 2019, is an infectious virus that affects the respiratory system. It is reported to cause coughing, fevers and pneumonia. The virus is transmitted through coughing/sneezing and direct contact with contaminated surfaces.
COVID-19 infections are increasing in Komaki City. Please comply with the following items to prevent spread of disease.
- Wear a mask
- Wash your hands well
- Avoid shaking hands or hugging
- Avoid attending parties.
Multicultural Symbiosis Promotion Room , Main Government Office Bldg. 2F, City Hall.
9:00 to 17:00 (Closed 12:00 to 13:00)
Portuguese, Spanish and English ： Monday through Friday
In addition , the Health Insurance and Medical Division and Nursery and Child Education Division have staff available to help in Portuguese (9:00 to 17:00), the Welfare Administration Division in Portuguese (9:00 to 16:30), Child-rearing Generation General Support Center in Portuguese and Spanish (9:30 to 17:30).
Automatic Translation Machine is also available for other lantuages.
You can consult about status of residence with the staff of the Nagoya Regional Immigration Bureau.
|Date/time||Consultation available every first Wednesday. When the first Wednesday is a holiday, the consultation day changes. From 13:00, from 14:00, from 15:00, from 16:00|
|Consultation Hours||45min/group (1 or 2 persons)|
|Venue||Komaki City Hall (Multicultural Symbiosis Promotion Room)|
|Languages||Simple Japanese, Spanish, English, Portuguese (interpretation available). Other languages can be used for consultation using an automated interpreting device.|
|Application||Reservation required. Call the Multicultural Symbionsis Promotion Room at least two days before the consultation. Tel.0568-39-6527, 0568-76-1675(Direct interpretation)|
Summarizes information useful for daily life, published once 1 month.
Garbage Sorting App is available in foreign languages!!
Komaki City distributes the Garbage Sorting App "3R"! It's easy to figure out how to separate and dispose of garbage. Please use it.
Portuguese, Spanish, English, Chinese, Indonesian, Tagalog, Vietnamese and Japanese.
(Check which days to put out your garbage.)
Check which days to put out which kinds of recyclables and garbage. This is useful when you want to throw something out but don't know when the date to do it.
Sorting/setting out recyclables and gabage
(Look up how to dispose of waste!)
Find out what items fit into each garbage category and how to dispose of it.
Recyclables/Garbage Sorting Chart
(Look up the way to separate by the name of the recyclable item or waste!)
Recommended for people that want to dispose of waste but don't know the proper way to sort it! Look up items in order by the Japanese word.
The Proper Separation of Recyclable and Household Waste
Ecorin's Garbage Separation and Diposal Basics DVD（エコリンのごみ分別教室）
This service will provide information regarding to disasters such as earthquake, heavy rain, storm or missile launch via e-mail (mobile/smartphone/PC).
How to register
- Please send an e-mail to [email@example.com].
- The URL for registration will be sent. Access to the URL.
- Check the terms of service and accept the E-mail delivery service.
- Confirm the registration information and you are registered!
Even if you are unable to communicate in Japanese, in case of accidents or sickness, you can show this card to Japanese person and point to the reason you require assistance.
Keep this card with you to remind you of emergency contact information when needed.
Call "119" in case you find a fire or requesting an ambulance for injuries or sudden illness. Now we have an interpretation service when calling on the phone or talking to the fire fighters or ambulance crews.
You may answer to the questions when calling.
Inuyama city, Koman city, Komaki city, Iwakura city, Kiyosu city, Kita-nagoya city, Toyoyama cho, Oguchi cho, Fuso cho.
English, Chinese, Korean/Hangul, Spanish, Portuguese.
Use the Komaki Junkai Bus to go to public facilities.
市民生活部 多文化共生推進室 多文化共生係